Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Middle School Activities
We hope to see quite a few of you former students in the Middle School Library each Thursday. Wether you come in to check out books each week or just come in to claim your prizes, we look forward to your comments on the blogs. The activities we are going to ask you to do this year will be posted to this site each week. There will be a variety of materials we will ask you to read. After finishing each weeks activity we will ask you to post a comment to that weeks blog. The comment will include what you read and how you felt about it. That's it!!! Most of the activities will be fairly short and the goal being to read a variety of things that you can choose.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm checking to see if I can leave a comment Mr. Moe. I'll be reading a lot this summer!
Post a Comment